Cindy serves as a Manager in Tax Services. She specializes in working with individuals, trusts, and small businesses in the areas of tax planning and compliance, personal property tax return filings, and IRS 1099 reporting. Cindy has more than 18 years of public accounting experience.
Cindy has a wide range of expertise in individual income tax preparation including professional athletes with the NFL and NBA as well as foreign athletes, ministers, physicians, realtors, attorneys, and US citizens working overseas. Cindy’s range of taxation experience also includes estates, non-profits, and foreign bank account reporting returns. Due to her expertise in the area of individual tax, Cindy leads the Firm’s individual income tax training and research. She also represents clients before taxing authorities.
- Ball State University, B.S.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Indiana CPA Society
- Treasurer, Africa Outreach USA
- Treasurer and Missions Committee Chair, Valley Mills Christian Church