Brad has served as an advisor and consultant for individuals and businesses for more than 42 years. He has been instrumental in assisting many of his clients in the acquisition and sale of their business, and utilized his expertise and strategies with ESOPs, asset sales and tax deferral exchanges.
Brad offers many areas of expertise. As a founding Partner of BGBC Partners, Brad’s specialties include executive, partnership, and corporate tax planning; cost segregation studies; like-kind exchanges; family-owned business and succession planning; estate planning; structured financing; acquisitions and exit strategies; and deferred and nonqualified compensation planning.
The industries that Brad serves include retail grocers, construction, real estate, legal, professional athletes and entertainers.
- Indiana University, B.S.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Indiana CPA Society
- Board Trustee, Jewish Federations of North America
- Past President, Jewish Community Center of Indianapolis
- Past President, Jewish Federation of Greater Indianapolis